Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Non-Event

Yesterday, yours truely turned 39; it was totally a non-event. Rocky and I were eating breakfast when my brother, Gordon, called to wish me a happy birthday. Gordon NEVER calls me, so Rocky asked what he wanted so I told him. His response was, "Is today your birthday?" We've only been married for 13 years so I guess I shouldn't expect my husband to know when my birthday is yet.

I actually had a pretty nice day. I got a lot of work around home done and only had to get one phone call from work. I also received a call from my brother, Dave, and one from my aunt, Debbie, whom I have not heard from in a couple of years.


I finally washed some of that yarn I've been working on:

I'm quite pleased with the results. It is white baby alpaca plied with a variegated rayon embroidery thread. I don't have any plans for it so I'll put it in our booth and hope some knitter or weaver will have the perfect project in mind for it.

No comments: