Thursday, November 29, 2007

Boring

Life has not been so interesting the past few days.

Rocky came down with a cold the day after Thanksgiving so we stayed home and watched movies. Rocky had to see 300 because Dr. Laura (the radio talk show psychologist) recommended it; I don't. In my opinion the acting was mediocre and the warriors abs were obviously painted on.

We Are Marshal was a good movie about a college football team trying to recover after almost the entire team died in a plane crash. And last night we watched Arlington Road which we enjoyed. It is about a professor of US history thinks his neighbor is a terrorist.

Yesterday the Eugene Spinners' Guild was here for lunch. We crammed 13 of us (most with wheels) in my living and dining rooms. We had a nice time and the potluck lunch was wonderful. I am working on a yarn that is turning out nicely. It is white baby alpaca in which I am plying two strands with two strands of a variegated rayon thread. I plied the first skein last night and am quite pleased with the results. I'll try to get the first skein washed soon so I can show you.

No comments: