Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nonsense

There has been a lot going on over the past week, but mostly stuff I don't feel I should be posting for the public to see. Stuff dealing with work, law suits, and scumbags. I have learned that our justice system is seriously broken and benefits lawyers above all else. I am clinging to my belief that what goes around comes around and justice does eventually get served. I wonder if a voo doo doll would speed things along.

Tonight I am enjoying the house by myself for a little while longer until Rocky gets home. He received a "fishing emergency" phone call from a friend last night and they were off this morning to see what they could catch. I just hope it isn't poison oak this time. I saw the cutest stocking cap in the Cabela's catalog that I'm going to try to knit if I can figure it out without a pattern.

No comments: