Sunday, October 14, 2007

Working is for the Pits

I worked full time at my part time job Wednesday through Friday, it is Sunday today and I just now feel like I'm getting rested up, but I have to work three more full days before I'm back on my normal schedule. When we moved out to the farm I was working full time; I don't know how I managed it. I didn't even make it to the Duck game yesterday, I stayed home and napped.

I don't have anything interesting to share this time and I'm not sure when I'll be making my next post. Next weekend I'll be out of town so Thursday and Friday will be spent getting caught up and ready to go. Rocky doesn't get to go with me, it will be his turn to take care of the animals for a couple of days. My little trip is taking me to Central Point, OR. There is an alpaca show there where I'll enter a fleece, but I can't tell you the real reason for my trip until I get back; it is a surprise for Rocky, who's birthday is today.

No comments: