Monday, October 29, 2007

Another Screw Up

Sometimes I just amaze myself about what I am capable of screwing up. Last night Rocky decided he would like to watch a Pay Per View movie. For some reason he thinks that movies we pay extra for are better than the ones that come on the channels we subscribe to.

Since he hasn't quite figured out how to use the on screen guide to find programming it was up to me to find out what is on Pay Per View and order. Of course, the two movies he really wants to see were not on last night so we narrowed it down to The Condemned, which we decided didn't sound that great, and Perfect Strangers, which is a Bruce Willis movie. So Perfect Strangers was the final choice.

We settled down with our dinner all set to enjoy a movie, but as we were watching it I realized that I wasn't seeing Bruce Willis and the plot didn't seem to match the description I read about the movie. I managed to order The Condemned! It only took about five minutes into the movie to realize it was not going to be very enjoyable, but we had to watch it since it was going to get billed to our account. I do not recommend this movie to anybody unless you really enjoy graphic violence; and I mean really graphic.

On a lighter note, the Ducks beat USC on Saturday, and ESPN is coming back to Eugene for this weekend's game against Arizona State.

Go Ducks!

No comments: