Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Photo

Finally. Here is a photo from Aliya's (Rocky's daughter) wedding last month:


It was a beautiful wedding held outside at the church just down the street from us. There were lots of trees with christmas lights and gazebos with curly willow branches and tulle to decorate them.

The news of the day involves my goats. We have a friend named Ricky who is a handy man and will come out for various projects. When he was here on Friday we were lucky enough to see where the goats were escaping. Turns out that it wasn't the place the Rocky repaired at all. So Ricky was kind enough to repair the spot where they got out as we were watching and all was well until this morning. As I was getting ready for the day I happened to walk out on the patio and here come the triplets while poor Otto (the angora) was still in their pen. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to see them escape tomorrow; if not I'll start toting hay and water to the other ditch line before my original plan.

No comments: