Saturday, June 26, 2010

1st Week of Summer Term

The first week of my first Summer class is over. I'm taking a four week course of General Chemistry I followed by a four week course of General Chemistry II. They call this "Gen Chem Boot Camp"; you can take a full year of Chemistry in one Summer term. Each class is four days per week, five hours per day. I am not signed up for the third class, I'm not going to need it for the program I'm planning to go through. This first week was tough. I get home from school, do homework for a while, take care of chores, more homework, fix dinner, and then depending on what is due the next day and how tired I am either do more homework, watch an hour of tv, or go straight to bed. My dog is bored with me, but Rocky always knows where to find me; sitting at the dining room table with all my books and papers spread out like a warm breakfast.

Back to studying. My first exam is Monday.

No comments: